Our E-Bill system gives our Capital Electric customers the ability to instantly view information about your current bill, bill payment history, electricity usage and monthly cost comparisons as well as to make payments.
How does E-Bill work?
Sign up instantly online or download and complete the E-Bill registration form (PDF) with your name, address, e-mail address and desired password, and mailing it back to us.
Each month, we will e-mail you a notification that your bill is ready. This notification will have a link to our E-Bill Web site. When you click on the link, you'll be prompted for your e-mail address and password. After you enter this information, you'll have access to your current bill, billing history, payment history and monthly cost comparisons. Though we encourage you to turn off your paper bill you can elect whether to continue receiving paper bills in the mail.
You can also pay your bill online! Better yet, sign up for automatic Pay By Bank and have your monthly bill pulled out of your checking or savings account on the due date. All you need to do then is note the bill amount for your records. Capital Electric does the rest -- it's that easy!
Why use E-Bill?
- For our customers who pay their bill by Pay by Bank, E-Bill eliminates the paper billing you receive and gives you the same information via the Internet!
- You have instant access to your Capital Electric account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Any time you need a record of your bill, you simply print out the information you need.
- E-Bill gives you all the information you received with the paper billing PLUS your billing and payment history, your kilowatt-hour usage history and monthly cost comparisons.
- You'll be notified by e-mail when your current bill amount is due each month, and if you participate in Pay by Bank, the amount will still be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
- You can electronically pay your bill online.
- E-Bill is provided through a secure server so your information is private and safe.
- E-Bill is fast, informative, simple, secure and fun!
For more information about Capital Electric's E-Bill service, contact us.