Part Time Billing Representative
Capital Electric Cooperative seeks a part time Billing Representative to support the functions of the billing department at their Bismarck headquarters. This position directly interacts with the Cooperative members in-person as well as over the phone and internet. The primary job functions will include processing utility payments, welcoming new Cooperative members, and responding to member inquiries. To achieve these tasks the successful applicant will:
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills that communicate to the member that they are valued and appreciated.
- Display the ability to work as an effective team member to ensure that the department as a whole provides the maximum benefit to the member.
- Make every effort at all times to be courteous to members and coworkers and to promptly handle member inquiries and requests, pursuant to cooperative policies and procedures, and to develop increased member and public support for the Cooperative and the cooperative electric program.
- Interact with Capital Electric members and coworkers in a manner that displays the utmost professionalism at all times.
- Position is part time offering 16 hours per week (4 days per week, 4 hours per day)(Closed on most holidays)
- Hours will be worked Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm with an emphasis on mid-day
- Additional hours will be requested based on business need, but total hours will not exceed 1,000 annually.
To apply please submit resume or application to Capital Electric Cooperative in person, by mail, or by email. The application can be found at http://capitalelec.com/sites/capitalelec/files/PDF/Forms/job_application%20form.pdf
In person: 4111 State Street Bismarck ND 58503
By mail: PO Box 730 Bismarck ND 58502
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital Electric is an equal opportunity provider and employer